Perfection

I thought perfection was an illusion,
Till I laid my eyes on you.
It would be a lie to say my heart raced,
or feel the famous butterflies.
But I heard my soul say "this is it"
and I felt my heartbeat calm,
And my racing mind finally put to a stop.
The calmness my body felt when you said hey.

I laid my eyes on perfection,
Perfection that would forever be mine.





You my dear,
Are the kind of sin that I would commit on a Sunday,
I craved for your love the first time I saw you pass by my lane, 
That my heart's beat got intercepted,
Then I knew it was love.
The taste of your name on my lips was like my favorite morning companion,
Coffee.
The relief of my soul when I said hey.
Now,
I want you to want,
Tell me the things that no one else sees in me,
For am sure you are magic.
And am the Sorcerer.

_Grace & Moxie_

Comments

Popular Posts