The Touch Of a Goddess.

I want to lick you
Feel your skin between my palms
Feel the cheeks of your lady parts between my lips
Watch u tremble under the tension of my precision



I want you to touch me like life depended on it
That pretty lingerie you bought last month
Was that mine or just a temptation
Baby u succeeded
I looked around to avoid the flames of seduction
But my silly brain
Little casket of perversion it is
I looked 
And i was entranced
My zone was to die for



Come close my sweet
Grab my little nigga between your legs
And lets do the shuffle
The shuffle no no no no
Lets do the waltz
With u on top
Kinda like ice skating
Oh well you know what i mean



I wish it were that easy to turn away from your complexion
That seems to be finished with vanish
I cannot fathom the greatness that you possess in the bedroom
U were made for me i believe
Made to make me whole
U derange me
U make me cuddle like a child between your warm embrace

May I please have some more
Oh shyt its a laddle to the head
Am not Oliver come-on
Am that little boy that got trapped by your beauty
Your elegance and grace
Pardon me mi lady if i don't go
U made me that little puppy that depends on you for that touch
The touch of a goddess.




Comments

Popular Posts